What is Wilka OEE Monitoring – Manufacturing Production Monitoring Software?
One of the greatest challenges faced by a manufacturing company is discovering what is actually happening on the production floor. Many of you may typically have a fair idea of the amount of downtime, but only a few are able to explain the reasons and lengths of the stops in their production. As a result, productivity in many manufacturing companies suffers the inevitable results of ineffectiveness and inefficiencies.
Fortunately, a solution is staring right into your eyes. By monitoring your line of production equipment, you can immediately collect critical data and be provided with real-time information about the state of your production. Once you start monitoring, you will immediately be able to spot obvious reasons for downtime. With enough time, you will definitely be able to significantly improve your production performance.
This is a very useful tool that quantitatively measures how well a standalone or a flow-line production system operates in creating high-quality products relative to what the system could make if it operated perfectly. In other words, it measures how well production should be within 100% of the scheduled time based on specific products and processes. OEE Software – Production Monitoring System is a Key Benchmarking metric used to define the Throughput Gap between Current State and an ideal state that will elevate your entire manufacture system to ‘World Class’.
What will you get by purchasing this product?
- Reduce Unplanned Downtime
- Reduce Setup and Changeover Times
- Better Management of Resource Allocation, Planning and Scheduling
- The Increase of Operators’ Productivity
- Increase Efficiency with Automated Data Collection
- Better Root Cause Analysis
- Identify Bottlenecks and Constraints
- Improve On-Time Delivery
- Manage Operations Pre-emptively & Proactively
- Measurable Profitability Improvement
- Easy access to Dashboard, graphs, and reports from anywhere and anytime
Here are the detailed features you will get:
A Dashboard contains information as follows:
- Product information
- Production ratio indicator from two shift before
- Shows information from the current production process
- Operator information
- Real-time graph of production count vs time
02. Line Production Stop Alert
Pop Up Alert shows when line production suddenly stop. With this feature, operator could fill in the reason why the line stopped and line stop’s elapsed time was calculated until it runs.All data were stored and calculated in real time and continuously.
03. Sensor Monitoring
Sensor Monitoring shows realtime sensor data measurement and shows them as graphs.
04. Summary of Performance Report
Summary Performance Report will be showed in graphs and could be exported as image and Excel File. This report contains Overall Equipment Effectiveness Monthly, Overall Equipment Effectiveness Factors, MTTR (Mean Time to Repair), and MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) graphs