eInspector is a smartphone & web-based solution that work as a paperless solution to create checklists and audit lists on a web portal for supervisors to perform inspections and audits. To simplify further even the work orders can be automatically generated.
The Use of Mobile Audit in Industry
Allows health care facilities to identify and resolve environmental safety issues in hospital rooms. Easier inspections & audits in following categories:
- Infection control
- Environmental cleanliness,
- Health and safety.
Help hotels manage their complete inspection processes of key departments such as Housekeeping, Front Desk, and Guest Services.
By using mobile devices and our intuitive web interface, hotels are able to pro-actively identify problem areas that affect customer satisfaction and thus directly affect revenue increase.
Help construction companies and builders with their inspection routine to:
- Streamline their inspection processes
- Centralize the storage of all inspection results
- Access data anytime and anywhere
- Create work orders on-site and in real-time
Can be used for manufacturing process inspections, quality inspections, visual inspections and much more. Versatile for a wide range of industries such as oil & gas, industrial manufacturing, public sector and transportation to name a few.
What’s the benefit of using this product?
Owner & Upper Level Management
- Easy overview monitor of operations
- A well handled quality management
- Higher quality service & customer satisfaction
- Decision support system
- Objective workforce decision with point bank system
- Receive scheduled report in your email inbox
Operational Staff & Supervisor
- Automatic report generation & scheduling
- Easy & helpful tool for inspection
- Create work orders on the fly
- Point bank system for employee’s reward bonus
- Improving operational efficiency
- Reducing operational cost
- Increase accountability& management
- Perform inspection & audit anytime
Freely Customized User Role
Managers are facilitated in compiling and supervising works with mobile applications while also getting reports from the desktop back-end.
Admin can function as both supervisor and/or back-end administrator.
Field staff’s work results can easily be assessed by supervisors. While getting point bank for their job well done.
Here’s eInspector’s – Mobile Auditing Features
- Point Bank System For Employee’s Reward
- Customized Inspection Checklist & Rating
- Generate Work Order Outside The Checklist
01. Point Bank System For Employee’s Reward
This applications will help for objective work assessment based from the result of the field staff’s work.
The assessment result will be generated as report cards which will assist HR in giving and planning bonus and incentive programs.
02. Customized Inspection Checklist & Rating
Checklist parameter & the rating are freely customized from the backend. To simplify checklist generation, Admin could create a template and upload the checklist from CSV file.
Download checklist needed to be handled and could instantly perform a complete inspection by:
- Voice Recording
Inspection results (transaction) could be directly inserted to the backend as soon as data is synced from the smartphone.
03. Generate Work Order Outside The Checklist
If the inspector found things outside the checklist while conducting inspection, the inspector could generate work order directly from the device. Work order could be assigned to:
- Operational staff
Work Order could be added as inspector checklist if needed.
04. Assigning Inspection Project
Inspection begins with determining what is inspected and who is the worker. To simplify the inspection search and report, every project could be grouped into unit and type.
- Rooms Inspected
- Rooms Not Inspected
- Room Sector Inspections
- List Inspections
- Housekeeper Report
- Aggregate Inspection Results
- Number of Inspection
- Rooms Not Audited
- Room Sector Audits
- List Audits
- Housekeeper Performance
- Aggregate Audit Results
- Number of Audits