Before using the Website, you must read the whole User Agreement, the Website policies and all linked information. By accepting this Service Agreement as you access our Website, you agree that this Service Agreement will apply whenever you use the Website, or when you use the tools we make available to interact with the Website.
- “Account” means the account associated with user email address.
- “Client” means a User that purchases IT Solutions from Vendor or identifies a Vendor through the Website. A User may be both a Client and a Vendor under this agreement.
- “Consultant” means a User that identifies as a high level consultant of their respective information technology expertise and identifies as a Consultant through the Website.
- “Vendor” means a User that identifies as an information technology company that produces information technology product and/or service and identifies as a Vendor through the Website. A User may be both a Client and a Vendor under this agreement.
- “IT Solutions” means all product and/or services provided by a Vendor.
- “Project” means a project opportunity that is offered by a Client and in respect of which Vendors can submit one or more proposal via the Website.
- “User”, or “Your” means a company or individual who visits or uses the Website, including via the API.
- “Website” means the Websites operated by WGSHub and available at: wgshub.com and any of its regional or other domains or properties, and any related WGSHub Services, tool or application.
- “WGSHub” or “We” means Technology Asia Group Ltd. a limited liability company that runs the web platform service business www.wgshub.com, which is a holder of the name and retail system of WGSHub.
- “WGSHub Services” means all services provided by WGSHub to User.
- The Website is an online venue where Users buy and sell IT Solutions. Clients and Vendors must register for an Account in order to buy or sell IT Solutions. The Website enables Users to work together online to complete and pay for Projects, buy and sell items and to use the services that we provide. We are not a party to any contractual agreements between Client and Vendor in the online venue, we merely facilitate connections between the parties.
- This “agreement” governs Client purchase and ongoing use of WGSHub’s services.
- By accepting this agreement, either by signing up to the Website or by executing an order form that references this agreement, Client agrees to the terms of this agreement.
- If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to these terms and conditions, in which case the terms "Client" shall refer to such entity and its affiliates.
You will not use the Website if you:
- are not able to form legally binding contracts;
- are under the age of 16;
- a person barred from receiving and rendering services under the laws of London or other applicable jurisdiction;
- are suspended from using the Website;
- or do not hold a valid email address.
All User Accounts are associated with individuals within/without a company. Login credentials should not be shared by Users with others.
The individual associated with the Account will be held responsible for all actions taken by the Account, without limitation.
We may, at our absolute discretion, refuse to register any person or entity as a User. You cannot transfer or assign any rights or obligations you have under this agreement without prior written consent.
2. Scope of Work
- WGSHub is to provide an introduction and matching service with capable and appropriate technology Consultant and Vendor as requested by Client.
3. Service Fees
- Consultant fees will be clearly stated on WGSHub’s website. Vendor fees will be agreed by both Client and the respective Vendor. All fees will be quoted in US Dollar.
4. Payment of Fees
- Client must make payment of all Vendor and Consultant fees using a wallet top-up method in the WGSHub’s website with Paypal
5. Vendor Escrow
- WGSHub will release payment to Vendor after approval from Client. Any dispute with Vendor relating to delivery and payments, will be between Client and Vendor, with WGSHub mediation assistance when necessary.
6. Non Solicitation
Client shall not, within 24 months after being introduced to a Consultant or a Vendor, or after last engagement date with such Consultant or Vendor, make payments without using the method stated in point (3) above.
If Client is found to breach this clause, directly or indirectly through its subsidiary or affiliate, Client agrees to pay WGSHub 50% of all fees paid to Consultant or Vendor that WGSHub introduced.
Termination of this Agreement can be done with a 2-week notice by either Party. If either Party materially breaches this Agreement, the other Party has the right to terminate this Agreement immediately.
Any wallet balance will be returned to Client 30 days after termination date.
- Each of the Parties after termination of this Agreement shall not without the prior written consent of the other Party, either during the course of duties or at any time after the termination of the consulting agreement:
- disclose to any person (except to those authorized) any confidential information;
- use for its own purposes, for the purposes or benefit of any third party any confidential information; or
- through any failure to exercise all due care and diligence, cause or otherwise permit any unauthorized disclosure of any confidential information
- save that these restrictions shall cease to apply to information which (otherwise than through default) becomes available to the public generally or which are ordered to be disclosed by a court of competent jurisdiction.
9. Client Project Legalities
- Client must be certain that, the Project that Client submits abide by the laws and regulations that prevail. Client is to be fully responsible for any legality issues that may arise.
10. Limitation of Liability, Indemnification
- WGSHub will not be liable damages incurred or suffered by Client, arising as a result of or related to the use of WGSHub Services. Client will indemnify and hold WGSHub harmless against any claims incurred, as well as all reasonable costs, expenses and attorney's' fees incurred therein.
11. Governing Law
|you are contracting with:||Walden Global Services Pte Ltd.|
|Notices should be addressed to :||Legal Dept.|
|The governing law is:||Singapore Law|
|The Courts having exclusive jurisdiction are:||Singapore|
Each party agrees to the applicable governing law above without regard to choice or conflicts of law rules, and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the applicable courts above.
12. No Conflict
- Client and WGSHub hereby represent and warrant to each other that acceptance of this Agreement does not and will not violate or otherwise conflict with any other agreement to which they may be a party.
Any notice or communications relating to this Agreement between the parties shall be made with the following details:If to WGSHub
- Company: Walden Global Services Pte. Ltd.
- Address: 1 Raffles Place #44-01A, One Raffles Place, Singapore 048616
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company: As registered by User
- Address: As registered by User
- Email: As registered by User
14. Entire Agreement
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior and contemporary agreements, proposals or representations, written or oral, concerning its subject matter. No modification, amendment, or waiver of any provision of this Agreement shall be effective unless in writing and either signed or accepted electronically by the party against whom the modification, amendment or waiver is to be asserted.