What is Techpolitan R&D Lab – Dedicated Software Development Center?
Techpolitan Research and Development (R&D) Lab is a one-stop solution for your software development needs located in Bandung, West Java. As a dedicated Software R&D Lab, you will be provided with a physical infrastructure that is well suited for the developments of your projects, which includes:
- A team of highly skillful IT personnel and experts to help you develop your software
- A dedicated building for the contract
- Supportive personnel & facilities that ensure
- Easiness of communication with the main office
- Security, safety, and confidentiality of both the project & personnel
This also means that you actually will only pay for the personnel while having the full benefit of the use of facilities and infrastructures during the duration of our contract.
How Techpolitan R&D Lab can fit your needs?
The personnel required for the contract, can be chosen according to your preferences from these 3 following options:
Meet scalable demand, by mixing your in-house personnel with 3rd party engineering vendors.
Take advantage of the wage gap between your city and Bandung, Indonesia
Instead of focusing solely on hiring, let’s manufacture your own personnel.
For example, the Mini Package would consist of:
- 1 Scrum Master (PM)
- 1 Devtest (QA)
- 1 WD
- 4 Developers
A sample for the mini package can be seen at our office in BSD, South Tangerang, just on the outskirt of Jakarta. Along with this, you will get the option of fully outsourcing your projects, recruit your own personnel, and custom training your beginner recruits.
What will you get by purchasing this service?
A team of highly skillful IT developer personnel
Separate physical location, optimized for agile delivery
High-Speed Internet Connection
Separate test servers and network
State-of-the-art video conference facility
Security, cleaning, and IT support personnel included
Here are the detailed features of the service:
01. IT Team Skills/Competencies:
- Project Manager (Scrum Master), Business Analyst
- QA (Dev Tester), Security Tester
- UI/UX Designer, HTML/CSS Frontend
- PHP, Angular, React, ReactNative, Flutter, Android Dev
- Go-Lang, Phyton, ROR, NodeJS, iOS Dev
- .Net, Java Dev
- Security Personnel that can double as receptionists
- Testing Server Room
- Meeting Room with video conference capability
- Workroom for all personnel
- QA Station with various testing gadgets such as android phones, iPads, and more
- Scrum Meeting Area with space that can accommodate 15 people’s stand up scrum meeting, and segmented wall for post-it stickers.
- Skype Room
- Security Facilities with CCTV system, fingerprint access, and fire extinguisher
- Branch Manager Room / Desk
- Project materials, designs, and other displays can be placed all across the wall