OMLATI is a payment gateway of Assefseer. Emveep developed the project in 2012, creating the easy and safe way of online transactions while enforcing the international safety measures standard. The project was built on the Amazon Web Service ground, configured and implemented according to the international security standard (PCI DSS) to provide the secure and reliable platform for Visa and MasterCard transaction.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, or commonly known as the PCI DSS, is a complex security measurement that consists of requirements for security management, policies, procedures, network architecture, software design and other vital protective procedures. This ample standard is intended to assist organizations protect customer account data. PCI DSS optimize the protection of credit, debit and cash card usage and protect cardholders against misuse of their personal information.
Created in 2004, PCI DSS was the result of a joint collaboration of the four major credit-card companies; American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover, and WGS adapt the standard in the development of Omlati. By having an Omlati account, members will be able to purchase items from the selected merchants with their debit and credit cards, in a secure and convenient environment. Every transaction will be protected; every consumer data will be securely stored in restricted access area, every transactional record will be traceable and transparent. Omlati segregate the user’s role into seven types of accounts:
- Personal. This type of account will have access to browse through and purchasing/payments via Omlati.
- Premiere. This account is entitled to both selling and purchasing in Omlati.
- Business. This type of account is allowed to recruitment process, organize people to sell, and given a sub-domain.
- Merchant. Online stores that are official Omlati partners will enable their customer to purchasing via Omlati, without having to do the transaction in Omlati website.
- Business Employee. This type of account will have access to manage the Business account.
- Business Admin. This account will be able to assign roles to employee.
- Vendor. The reseller of Omlati’s products/payment methods. Omlati’s currency, Electrum, is at the same exchange rate with Riyal, for Omlati was designed to fulfill the online shopping need of the land. Electrum can be purchased in “vendors”, an existing brand/shop representation on Omlati’s website, in the form of prepaid card, gift certificates, vouchers and coupons, and is transferable to other Omlati users. Keeping the transactional records and user’s information absolutely safe at every step are the main reasons for PCI DSS implementation and the course of every transaction made in the platform will be guided firmly through protected channels.
Omlati need to create new, custom payment gateway from scratch along with its security coverage.
Emveep develop the application from scratch, striving back and forth to get acceptance from their national bank regarding security and performance. More than that, Emveep also implement hardware infrastructure.
Client now has their own payment channel, along with voucher seller. Various business opportunity is now opened, such as cooperation with retailer, telecom, government, and online merchants.
Strict security handling, online payment standard, and bank transaction compliance.