The client pined for a recruitment platform that is both interactive and comprehensive. A web app with ample features, companies and employees (or fresh graduates) will be able to seek the ones that fit the desired role and qualities specifically. Red Laboro is a Mexican website specifically made for job related inquiries in Mexico.
User can register as company looking for employee or personal accounts of jobseekers.
- Edit/manage profile (personal/company/university)
- Type specific option availability
- Students: job list, students FAQ, upload resume, search jobs, time chart.
- Businesses: search practitioners; advertise jobs, nominations/candidates report, statistics of membership duration-publication-resumes.
- Universities: Students list (synced with student profile), promote student(s).
- Report of interactions
- Paid membership (payment gateway)
- Personal messaging Humanized design and navigation, provides the user with appropriate n information about what they’re looking for/needed, and interactive features to enable them of direct communications and further inquiries towards the selected individuals/corporations/universities.
The app allow the three parties involved (students/jobseekers, universities and companies) to receive deeper and trustworthy information within the recruitment process.
The client want to provide a job vacancy service that focusing on job seeker interaction, especially student and part-timer.
Time and schedule feature are developed so recruiter may know in advance when the job taker is available.
More student and part-timer interested to join in as they can schedule the work better, and recruiter can hire committed job seeker with cheaper rate.
Organizing and attracting the crowds by providing them free service can results to profitable business.