|3rd Party Engine||
One of the world's fastest-growing hotel companies based in Europe. With revenue of over a Billion dollar, the client has hotels around the globe.
Replacing its existing in-house ERP system with an advanced procurement solution to keep pace with the future growth plans
Existing Technology Platform
The client had developed an in-house ERP system which was designed for managing their sourcing requirements.
Challenges in existing structure
With operations in multiple countries, the client was looking for a system with better mobility, stability and improved performance of the entire procurement process.
The existing system was lacking the following:
- Good search engine and product filtering capabilities
- Robust workflow
- Multiple language support
- Ability to support single catalog for suppliers across hotels
- Spend Analysis
- Contract Management
- Supplier Management
- Zycus' P2P solution provided the ability to go beyond catalog line items – drill down to specs on all product/service attributes, ensuring the right item and the right price.
- Automated workflow compliant with the audit processes. Provision of admin role per Hotel/Franchise which would now help control their own workflow
- With supplier consolidation, suppliers could now not only maintain catalogs but the client could now have shareable shopping baskets across various locations.
- 298 Catalogs uploaded
- 1109 Users on-boarded
One of the fastest-growing European based hotel companies needs to replace its existing in-house ERP system with an advanced procurement solution to keep pace with the future growth plans.
To achieve the future growth plan, Zycus offers the best solutions which are eProcurement, Spend Analysis, eSourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Management to help the company reach an improved performance of its entire procurement process.
The system provides the ability to drill down all product specs attributes into the right item and price, while the hotel or franchise can process the audit stage better with automated workflow.