Doesn’t matter how small or big is your business, implementing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution, has already been proven to make your work life easier. SAP as one of the top ERP solution provider will help you to handle your all part of the general enterprise resource management. Business One has all-in-one function as front-office desk that try to maintain everything in single system.
Instead of ordering employees to take a note in separate database and spreadsheets, the manual work can be merged to generate reports and allows the staff to pull reports from one synchronized reporting. Business One by SAP provides a single business system to increase visibility, efficiency, and a guide for decision-making.
What would you get by purchasing this product?
Complete Set of Solutions
SAP Business One are designed exclusively for smaller business. It delivers all relevant business function and many other features that helps with general business needs.
The solution are capable to be connected with various extensions and highly usable with Microsoft Office. SAP Business One is the business management solution that control every management flow in affordable price.
On-the-go Access via Mobile App
SAP Business One is an integrated system that synchronized with your mobile and cloud computing data.
Improve the productivity for all employees on the road. Going mobile provides instant access for employees to view & update data anywhere. The integrated analytics will enable decisions to be made anywhere in real time.
SAP Business One are a system for tracking business processes that’s integrated and interact with one another.
As a standardized back office process in integrating data from sales, warehousing, accounting, CRM, and more in one system instead of multiple disconnected spreadsheets; Business One automatically eliminates duplicate data entry, costs, and related errors.
Adapting with Your Business
Business One are capable to support small business from 10 users to big enterprise that have 1,000 users. The flexible configuration options also allows you to buy what your business really need and add more later.
The analytical solutions are built in, providing customer with compelling real-time report. We gather all of data clutter and outdated information from ad hoc reports, spreadsheet, and databases and sorting them into sharp insight and real-time data for business transparency and clarity.
Here is the key functions you will get in SAP Business One
01. Purchasing and Procurement
Procurement is an essential part to control your budget before optimizing your entire purchasing process. SAP Business One purchasing planning software, will support you by giving you complete vendor selection, purchase order management, and vendor invoice payment. Thus, in order to work rapidly, The Purchasing and Procurement software are also integrated across business functions including accounting and warehouse management software.
- Streamlined & automated procurement activities
- Handle return processing, while updating inventory & account payable
- Get more effective purchasing decision suggestion with the right supplier & their best price
- Centralize information with master data management
- Integrate warehouse, production, and accounting
- Gain real-time visibility into the process through reporting
02. Accounting and Financial Management
SAP Business One will help to reduce the complexity of managing your financial problem. Improve your margins, reduce errors, and drive more profitable decision making with high financial visibility.
As your midsize business grow, so you may take your financial software to the next level by integrating them with other business processes.
- Manage your cash flow track assets and control budgets
- Easier month-end closing process while enhancing tax & legal compliance
- Streamline and enhance the efficiency of collections and payments
- Sharper business planning & audits
- Simplify management of multiple branches and business units
- Maintain end-to-end control of your company’s fixed assets
03. Warehouse and Production Management
Warehouse and Inventory Management by SAP Business One will help you to manage inventory across multiple warehouse. By balancing accuracy in inventory management with cost-effective production, you are able to deliver your product as promised and keep customer satisfaction high.
- Optimizing inventory and production processes
- Inventory tracking & costing
- Simulate the impact of schedule adjustment for a better available-to-promise stock check
- Stock movement management
- Bill of Material (BOM) and production orders
- Material requirement planning
- Production and warehouse reports on desktop & mobile
04. Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
SAP Business One will help you in maximizing customer loyalty. CRM software by SAP Business One integrates your sales, marketing, and support process and transforms the data to analyze customers and prospect, so you are able to understand their needs.
- Create, manage marketing campaigns and analyze the result
- Manage opportunities & sales activities
- With integration from CRM to Inventory, do a better delivery of promise with a shortcut from closed deal to sales order
- Gain better customer insight from data
- Manage services
- Integrated Microsoft Outlook & mobile technology
- Efficient reporting and analytics
05. Other Core Business Needs
Other than the mentioned above, SAP Business One also cover other operational management functionalities to manage every aspect of your business, here’s the core business solution covered in the system :
- Service & Support
- Manufacturing Resource Planning
- Resources & Capacity Management
- Project Management
- Administration / Basic System Setting